sfaira has extensive experience in studies of complex electromechanical works. The design staff consists of engineers of various specialties as electrical-civil-chemical engineers with experience in construction, to plan and carry out studies of application accurately using modern materials and technologies.
The main areas of electromechanical studies are:
- Routing of power wiring in metal racks industrial type, ground or air, using the appropriate cabling to ensure the required level of insulation and voltage drop.
- Design electrical tables of all types, eg type of assembly area, closets, wall, automation, Medium Voltage cells etc.
- Study of short circuits, voltage drop and selectivity of electrical equipment.
- Electrical installations in line with new standards and regulations (HD384) and specific requirements, such as partitioning form4b, metal clad in Medium Voltage, IRxx etc.
- Studies of structured wiring, using fiber, wireless links and implementing appropriate topology for voice-data networks in buildings and industrial facilities
- Design and installation of pumps, piping and steel structures for various projects in industry.